Dear Juliana Rose,
It seems like only yesterday your Daddy and I held you in our arms, sang to you, prayed with you, and told you how much we loved you. If you were still here on earth, you'd be 4 years old now! Sometimes I try to picture what you might look like at this age or what you would be interested in. It is really hard to picture though. To me, you are just too perfect for this world. You were made for heaven! You belong with Christ, his mother Mary and all the angels and saints. I know you fit right in with them. We sure do miss you here though! I still cry every once in a while, missing you. But not too often any more. Your Daddy and I both have come to find more joy than sadness in having you in heaven instead of with us, strange as it may sound. We have come to see first hand what a blessing it is to have you there watching over us and interceding for us. Juliana, you have touched many lives and hearts just this year alone. It is so tremendous, so beautiful! We are so thankful for you! We love you just the way you are! You will always be our sweet, perfect baby girl and we will always love you and remember you!!!
Sending Hugs and Kisses to Heaven for your Happy Birthday there.......
Love,
Your Mommy and Daddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment